This rustic tomato burrata salad is chock stuffed with so many sturdy flavors!
Creamy burrata cheese is organized with tomatoes and onion after which tossed with arugula. It’s all drizzled with balsamic and a little bit of pesto for the right summer time salad recipe.
Serve it as an appetizer, a lightweight lunch and even pair it with a steak dinner.
What’s Burrata Salad?
- Burrata is happiness. Severely although, this cows milk cheese is just like recent mozzarella however made with further heavy cream within the center which supplies recipes a wealthy, creamy taste & texture.
- Minimize the burrata into quarters (or extra). It’s firmer on the surface and melty creamy inside.
- Mix summer time’s bounty with freshly picked backyard tomatoes or heirloom tomatoes, basil, and greens at their peak of freshness on this colourful salad!
- Costume this salad merely with olive oil, sea salt, pepper and a little bit of balsamic glaze or vinegar.
- Add grilled rooster, chopped salami, or sliced prosciutto and make it a most important dish!
Discover burrata cheese within the deli or specialty cheese space of the grocery retailer.
With flavors just like a caprese salad topped with wealthy creamy cheese, this burrata salad recipe is simple and scrumptious.
Burrata – Burrata cheese is mushy and further creamy. Should you can’t discover burrata, go for a recent mozzarella or bocconcini.
Tomatoes – Vibrant crimson tomatoes recent from the backyard or farmer’s market are the perfect decisions. Cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes will be lower in half.
Greens – Arugula has a vibrant peppery chunk that goes with something. Select salad greens like romaine, spinach, kale, or any crispy leaves that maintain up properly with chunks of tomatoes and cheese. Add in recent herbs like basil, parsley, or perhaps a little bit of recent dill.
Drizzle – Oil and balsamic vinegar (or glaze) are actually all this salad wants for dressing. Pesto is a good addition to your whole fave summer time salad recipes! Should you’d favor, you need to use a balsamic French dressing.
Different add-ins will be thinly sliced recent peaches, figs, pickled asparagus, crimson onions, beets, shredded brussels sprouts, olives, or capers. Add a squeeze of lemon juice or a sprinkle of recent herbs.
Find out how to Make Burrata Salad
Connoisseur has by no means been really easy.
- Assemble the greens on a big platter or in a salad bowl.
- Place the sliced tomatoes and crimson onions over the greens.
- Prepare torn or lower items of burrata cheese over the tomatoes and drizzle with dressings (per recipe under).
- Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts and serve.
Find out how to Serve Tomato Burrata Salad
Serve this mild & flavorful salad with a facet of do-it-yourself crostini toasts or a number of crunchy croutons on prime. We like it as a facet to an awesome ribeye or different recipes from the grill!
Extra Nice Methods to Take pleasure in Recent Tomatoes
Did your company love this Tomato Burrata Salad? Be sure you go away a score and a remark under!
Tomato Burrata Salad
Made with recent backyard tomatoes and drizzled with a tangy balsamic glaze and a few hard-to-resist burrata cheese, this salad is one for the recipe books!
Place greens on a plate or in a salad bowl.
Slice the tomatoes ¼” thick and place over the greens. Prime with crimson onion.
Tear the barrata into items and organize over the tomatoes.
Drizzle with oil, balsamic glaze, and pesto if utilizing. Sprinkle with pine nuts and serve.
This salad is greatest served when ready.
We favor a easy dressing (oil and vinegar) with a little bit of pesto. Balsamic vinegar can be utilized instead of balsamic glaze.
Energy: 315 | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 12g | Fats: 29g | Saturated Fats: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 2g | Monounsaturated Fats: 6g | Ldl cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 154mg | Potassium: 258mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1750IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 369mg | Iron: 1mg
Diet info supplied is an estimate and can fluctuate based mostly on cooking strategies and types of substances used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photograph use coverage right here.