Up to date: Sep 15, 2022 9:05 pm
Warzone 2 was formally revealed at the moment on ‘Name Of Responsibility Subsequent’ at 1PM ET and can launch on November sixteenth, 2022. Together with Warzone 2.0, Name Of Responsibility lined extra particulars pertaining to Warzone 2 Cellular and Fashionable Warfare 2 Multiplayer.
There was so much to soak up for the Name Of Responsibility Subsequent Occasion. However arguably the most important announcement many followers have been ready for, was the discharge of the brand new map set to come back within the subsequent Warzone Battle Royale expertise.
For those who at the moment play Warzone, Caldera was a disappointment compared to what followers previously had with Verdansk. And the introduction of a brand new map couldn’t have come at a greater time.
As indicated above, the brand new Warzone 2 map might be referred to as ‘Al Mazrah’ and is embellished with a wide range of new Level Of Curiosity (POI) places.
Right here’s a take a look at the total record of all of the POIs obtainable on the brand new map.
Warzone 2 Map: Full Record Of New POIs
Per the Twitter submit from above, followers can count on there to be 18 POIs on the brand new map.
Down under yow will discover your entire record of recent places we are able to count on to battle in come the discharge of Warzone 2:
New Factors Of Curiosity In Warzone 2
- Taraq Village (previously often called Wartorn)
- Rohan Oil (previously often called Oilfield)
- Al Mazrah Metropolis (previously often called Fashionable Metropolis)
- Hydroelectric (previously often called Dam)
- Marshlands (previously often called Marshes)
- Port (previously often called Harbour)
- Sa’id Metropolis (previously often called Sira)
- Al Sharim Move (previously often called Mountain City)
- Cemetery (previously often called Graveyard)
- Abkdar Village (previously often called Oldtown)
- Sawah Village (previously often called Shipwreck)
- Sarrif Bay (previously often called Fishtown)
- Fortress (previously often called Fort)
New Options On Warzone 2 Map
Name of Responsibility Subsequent reviewed a whole lot of key add-ins for Warzone 2.0. Listed below are the highest takeaways they revealed:
- Tank Autos
- New decoy mines and water mines
- Large Helicopters with three doorways that may match complete squads
- Crates and chests that can have grenades amongst different new objects
The New Circle:
- The Circle will now cut up into three in direction of the ends of video games, creating micro battles.
- Upon splitting, the three circles will then slowly merge again into one for one closing struggle.
- There might be new AI-based Stronghold spots to get rewards and particular objects for the sport.
WePC is reader-supported. If you purchase by way of hyperlinks on our web site, we might earn an affiliate fee. Study extra